Monday, July 21, 2008

News from CHA!


Check out the Paper Element "booth babes!" I just returned from CHA and have to share some pictures and news. You're looking at The Paper Element's booth, and from left to right, Lisa, Emily, and Beth. (It's always an advantage to be behind the camera... That way, I don't have to post pictures of myself!) I've got a few close-ups of the new fall/winter collection, and I'll post a few more in a couple of days.

Two of our most popular lines at CHA were Tinsel Town (in red, below) and Blue Flannel. Aren't they gorgeous? The altered items you see on the table were made by the creative powerhouse behind The Paper Element and owner Lisa's brick & mortar store, The Keepsake Element: Jolene Graning, Angie Huonker, and Emily Pipkins.



Some other CHA highlights

Check out the Stampers Anonymous releases. Some amazing new stamps from Tim Holtz, and if you check out the right side there, you'll see the fabulous Wendy Vecchi's new stamps! How exciting is that? Read further for a close-up... ;-)



Wendy's new stamps, below, and the artist herself, doing make n takes at the Ranger booth. On the right in the stamp picture are some projects she made with the stamps. Can't wait to get my hands on these! The Stampers Anonymous online catalog has close-ups. I'll be checking Scrapbook Friendz, where she teaches from time to time, as soon as my pocketbook allows.



The most exciting stamp for me is "Ticket to Art," which has a spatter pattern stamp. Wendy got me hooked on a stamp that she used for aging and distressing the surface of papers, and this stamp modifies that design a bit.


Piggy Tales has some new cute lines. I was excited to see a counterpart to Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star that had more "boy" colors in it, since I have a Guitar Hero nut at home who wants to start getting real guitar lessons, too. It's called Old King Cole, on the left in the picture below.




Watch for a few more!

2 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Ann,
The girls really had a nice booth. And I told them their papers are second to none...you could just frame them and hang them on the wall!! They are that beautiful.
Hope to see you soon...they mentioned me teaching there again at the show!
Linda Cain

Emily Pipkins said...

I've always dreamed of being a booth Babe - the photos of the actual booth are great. Although, I have to add that we couldn't have done it without your help. Thanks!!

{http://edgeofemily.blogspot.com}