Sunday, June 10, 2007

Didja get the book?


Just checking in. I'll do a real update later today or sometime on Monday, with some thoughts about audience. But I wanted to check in and remind y'all to look for Anne Lamott's Bird by Bird. Grab a used copy from an online seller or a local bookstore. If you're in a university town, I'd lay odds that you can find it at a larger used bookstore near campus, too. And most large book retailers would either have copies on hand or could easily order them.

A word of caution: if you're buying online, make sure that you're buying the book and not the documentary film made about Anne Lamott. They have similar titles.

Exeunt (for a short time) pursued by bear.


2 comments:

Dolores said...

I love this idea, thanks for sharing.

Syll said...

ack. forgot to get the book. thanks for the reminder. amazon... here I come!